PTFE Butterfly Valve In India : Flow Line Valve manufactures and exports PTFE butterfly valves for usage in sectors such as chemical, oil and gas, and dairy. Our PTFE industrial valves are subjected to rigorous testing in accordance with international standards.
We are PTFE Butterfly Valve In India and supply our valves at different location of India like Baddi, Dehradun, Kanpur, Lucknow, Indore, Bhopal, Dewas, Kolkatta, Sikkim, Hydrabad, Dadarnagar haweli, Ahmedabad, Silvasa, Ankleshwar, Vapi, Mehsana, Dahej, Bharuch, Palanpur, Gandhidham, Bhuj, Kadi, Kalol etc.
We are industrial valve manufacturer unit is based in Bakrol GIDC, Ahmedabad. We have experience team and technology enhance to manufacture top quality PTFE Butterfly valves suitable for industrial standards.
We are a manufacturer and exporter of PTFE Butterfly Valves, as well as a variety of PTFE Industrial Valves such as PTFE ball valves, PTFE Plug Valves, PTFE Sampling Valves, and PTFE accessories. Please see our product line for more information on the goods Flow Line Valve has to offer.
- Areas where highly corrosive materials are used in the chemical process and plants.
- Industries where the critical application like food, pharma, and fine chemicals.
- To control environmental pollution.
- Best quality in class with excellent performance.
- Excellent corrosion resistance to the chemicals.
- Maintenance Free / Long Services life cycle / Easy Installable, ensuring cost reduction in production and maintenance.
- High Voltage electric spark test – all lined components.
- Standard Hydraulic Test(15 kg/cm²) of body and seat(10 kg/cm²)
- Virgin lining materials used – FEP/PFA.
- Size: 50 NB to 500 NB
- Thickness: 3.0 to 3.5 mm Mini. Overall wetted parts.
- Spark Test : 15k.v.D.C
- Type: FEP/PFA
- Services : (FEP) Max – 160°C
- Temp. : (PFA) Max – 205°C
Please contact us if you have any questions about the PTFE Butterfly valve.
Naren Patel : +91 97145 93876.
Please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org.